32nd International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region
June 14-16, 2023 at the Rikli Hotel, Bled, Slovenia
The 32nd International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region, RAAD2023, will be held June 14-16, 2023, at the Rikli Balance Hotel in Bled, Slovenia. The conference will bring together academic and industrial robotics researchers from the member countries of the Alpe-Adria-Danube region and their global partners in a collegial and stimulating environment. As is tradition, RAAD 2023 will cover all major areas of research, development and innovation in robotics, including new research trends such as: bioinspired and cognitive robots, visual servo control of robotic motions, human-robot interaction, cloud robotics and personal robots for ambient assisted living.
Papers are solicited on topics related to new theories, advanced design of robot mechanics and control architectures, and development of intelligent robot applications, including but not limited to:
- Novel design and applications of robotic systems.
- Dexterous grasping, handling, and intelligent manipulation.
- Intelligent collaborative robots and service robots.
- Advanced robot control
- Human-robot interfaces
- Robot vision systems and visual servoing techniques
- Mobile robots
- Humanoid and walking robots
- Bioinspired and swarm robot systems
- Micro- and nanoscale robots
- Aerial, underwater and space robots
- Integration of robots in holonic manufacturing
- Personal robots for ambient assisted living
- Medical robots and bionic prosthetics
- Intelligent information technologies for cognitive robots
- Education in robotics
- History of automation and robotics
- Cognitive robots and emotional intelligence -Intelligence
- Cloud Robotics
- Ethical, legal and social issues in robotics